Tuesday, November 27, 2007

a ladle


Joan gave me a CD for my birthday. There was the CD I rally had dreamed about, so when I took it out from a bag with colorful tulips, I was really happy. Joan was happy too. She smiled and gave me her best regards. She didn’t show me any sign that there is something more in the bag. I think she didn’t know that there was something in there. It was a very, very small ladle. I think that the ladle was lost by former owner of the bag… Maybe Joan got a present from someone in the bag and missed a part of it? How do you think, should I tell Joan that I discovered the bag’s secret and give her back the ladle? The ladle is not mine, but if I do that Joan will be so ashamed… I’m not going to make her sad… the colorful bag with tulips is not a very serious thing as well as the ladle…

No comments: